D3Domination.com is a Diablo 3 fan site featuring guides and gaming tips designed to help players of all skill levels hack and slash their way through the world of Sanctuary.
If you’re a first time visitor here, then these are some good places to start:
- A Guide to the “new” Diablo 3: A primer for new or returning players
- Diablo 3 Bounties Guide: Comprehensive guide for the Bounties system of Adventure Mode, Added in reaper of Souls.
- Horadric Cache Legendary Items: Complete list of the sweet loots you can find within the bounty caches.
- Torment-Only Legendary Items: Complete list of the class-specific set items and other loots you’ll only find in Torment difficulty.
- Crafted RoS Legendaries: This page contains a complete list of the new crafted items added in Reaper of Souls.
- Crafted Level 70 RoS Sets: Comprehensive list of all crafted sets added in Reaper of Souls, along with guides on how to obtain the Legendary crafting mats.
- Diablo 3 Class Builds: Our builds category features some guides on tuning your characters for maximum survivability, damage, or flat out fun.
- Hellfire Ring Crafting in RoS: Some notes on farming and crafting for one of the most coveted and powerful items in Diablo 3.
Those links should help you get started, but be sure to check back on us occasionally, as we will be continuing to add new and helpful guides as we continue our journey though this new era of Diablo 3.
How things got started…
My name is Craig, and I’m the founder of D3Domination. I’ve been a fan of the Diablo franchise since 2000, when I first ventured into the world of PC gaming. Although the original Diablo had been out for a few years, and was already outdated in terms of gameplay and graphics, I found the storyboard and atmosphere instantly compelling and immersive. I was immediately sucked in – so much so that I plowed through the entire game within a week, first on a warrior and then on a rogue. I wasn’t much for caster classes back then, so instead of completing the game on a sorcerer, I just rushed out and bought D2 (which was already out at that time). 😉
So…shortly after discovering Diablo, I purchased Diablo II and began a 7 year campaign to master each and every class with a variety of different builds. I’ve always enjoyed experimenting with different specs – whether they be for MF, dueling and PvP, or just plain novelty – and tuning characters for different roles.
In the past few years the site has grown considerably, and a few additional writers have been brought on. Our aim here is to share some helpful guides and useful tips which will aid you in your D3 adventures. If there’s a topic you’d like to see covered, please email me and I’ll see about putting it on the content calendar.
Also check us out on the social medias:
Although our site’s been up and active for a few years, we hadn’t been too active on the sm channels until recently. We’ll be getting YouTube fired up soon, but in the meantime, come fan and follow us on the Facebook and Twitter.
Oh, and be sure to sign up for our mailing list if you want to stay in touch with us. You can find the subscribe box in the sidebar to the right. You will receive news and updates to your inbox, as well as subscriber-only promos, e.g., contests and such, that we offer from time to time.