The following guide lists all of the item modifiers found on magic gear in the Diablo 3 Beta.
List of Modifiers Found on Gear in Diablo 3
Items may have one modifier: Scouting Gloves -or- Gloves of the Hawk…or two modifiers, e.g., Scouting Gloves of the Hawk.
The example shown at right contains a prefix and a suffix – both of which are very nice attributes for a low-level caster just venturing out into the world of Sanctuary and looking to gather up a little gold.
Given that all of this information is gathered from playing the Diablo 3 Beta, it’s possible that some of these item modifiers may change before the game launches on May 15th.
Read on to see what all of the various modifiers do for your gear…
Diablo 3 Item Prefixes
- Adventuring – Increases experience gains from kills.
- Gathering – Increases the range at which you can pick up gold and grab health orbs.
- Infusing – Increases mana regeneration (per second).
- Keen – Increases attack speed.
- Lucky – Increases the amount of gold dropped by monsters.
- Mending – Increases the amount of health gained from health globes.
- Nimble – Increases movement speed.
- Quick – Increases movement speed.
- Reptilian – Regenerates hit points (per second).
- Vampiric – Small percentage of damage converts to health (i.e., life steal).
Diablo 3 Item Suffixes
- of the Angels: + Holy Damage
- of the Bear: + Vitality (health)
- of the Eel: + Lightning Damage
- of the Flame : + Fire Damage
- of Focus: + Intelligence
- of the Hawk: + Dexterity
- of the Leech: + Life
- of the Lion: + Strength
- of the Snake: + Poison Damage
- of Starlight: + Arcane Damage
- of Thorns: When struck, does damage to melee attackers
- of Winter: + Cold Damage
- of Wounding: + Physical damage